RE: ebay item

To: "'Chris Thompson'" <chris@cthompson.net>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: ebay item
From: "The Tiger's Sunbeam" <wiseowl@thevision.net>
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2005 12:23:25 -0500
Well, I couldn't resist, so I posted the statement and question below to the
seller. You know how it goes... the devil made me do it. It's times like
this that I miss some of those days.

I don't think it is so much a fraud as it is a joke. I don't know if the
deal is real or not. Some get it and some don't. To me it's just something
to have some fun with.

Michael
It looks like a self contained, auto smoking, environmentally enclosed,
smoke recirculation, multi-smoker bong I created in the late 60s.

The only thing missing is the air manifold (from a fish tank set-up) to hook
up the individual smoking tubes.

Are you sure you didn't get this idea from me, when we were smoking that
wacky tobacco one time? ; > )