Booster and tach

To: tonythetiger@onecliq.net
Subject: Booster and tach
From: Caseyh4312@aol.com
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2005 17:00:21 EDT
HEY everyone,

i got the booster rebuilt and it works. The brakes feel like a regular car.
It is so easy to brake now. Before it was really really hard. And the pedal was
not soft like it is now. We painted itblack too. So now the whole engine
compartment is looking sharp. Every thing is looking good now. My dad finally
got
the car licenced. So now i get to drive everywhere in it and all the time too.
We just filled the tank up today and it got a little more than 15 mpg. with
9.5 gallons to 159 miles.

So right now everything is going good.

But the tach is doing wierd things.

Here are the simptoms: It is really jumpy right at start. And it does that
for a little bit. But then once the gen isnt charging alot and the ammeter gets
close to the 0 the tach works great. But its like when the gen is charging
alot the tach is getting too much or too little power.or something? i duno wat
the problem is?

Can you help me out here?

Joey