RE: A Little Clue, Please

To: "'Mark S. Rense'" <kneedrag@corecomm.net>,
Subject: RE: A Little Clue, Please
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.biz>
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2005 11:23:34 -0400
Dr Bugz
        It is very possible that the transmission was over filled and the 90
wt came out the breather hole on the top cover, which I believe is near the
mid point  of the transmission.   If you do not see any more drips; your
good to go.

Most of these car weep some oil from somewhere; you just have to be aware of
where it is and what kind of fluid.

Ron Fraser