RE: eBay Lucas NOS Wiring Harness Smoke Kit

To: "'Steve Laifman'" <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>,
Subject: RE: eBay Lucas NOS Wiring Harness Smoke Kit
From: "The Tiger's Sunbeam" <wiseowl@thevision.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 02:38:38 -0500
The seller was gracious enough to take time to respond to my query, although
I thought his answer was vague and non-committed.

I thought it was the short term memory that was lost from smoking that funny
stuff,... or is it the long term memory? For the moment I've misplaced which
way that goes.

Just for fun,

Michael
Q: It looks like a self contained, auto smoking, environmentally enclosed,
smoke recirculation, multi-smoker bong I created in the late 60s. The only
thing missing is the air manifold (from a fish tank set-up) to hook up the
individual smoking tubes. Are you sure you didn't get this idea from me,
when we were smoking that wacky tobacco one time? ; > )
 Jun-09-05
  A: Could be. I can't remember.