Re: gas smell

To: CoolVT@aol.com
Subject: Re: gas smell
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2005 12:15:54 -0700
Mark,

No danger in your pressurization test, unless there is a very hot spot,
or open flame, or cigarette, of electrical spark........ :-)

Steve Sage,

Your Alpine experience was with a car without an electric fuel pump, and
there are plenty of rubber gasoline hoses and filters under your hood go
give you "gas", even without tank connection issues.  And those
Stromberg(s) have their own issues, depending on whether you had one, or
two.

Steve

___
Steve Laifman