RE: Frozen Gears

To: "'Holt, Jeff'" <jeff.holt@gs.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Frozen Gears
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.biz>
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 17:58:38 -0400
Jeff
        Did you put it into reverse this morning?   If so pull up on the
reverse lock out lever and try to put it back into reverse, now try to pull
the shift lever into neutral.  If that does not work you will have to get at
all the levers on the trans and get them into neutral position.   You will
need to go through the gear shift linkage adjustment as described in the
service manual section E, page 4.

Good luck
Ron Fraser