Tigers United

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Tigers United
From: Caseyh4312@aol.com
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 12:08:32 EDT
hey guys again,

This isnt a problem, THANK GOD. But  i was wondering if there was anyone
going to Tigers United in Cali.  that lives close to Nebraska. Im just looking
for
someone that me and my  dad could drive by in the Tiger with. Otherwise, my
dad dosnt think the Tiger  could make the long 3200 miles there and back. So he
wanted to find someone to  drive with so if something went wrong
......................... but nothing is  going to hopefully.

is there anyone else driving thier  Tiger that Dosnt live in California? Tow?

Thanks guys

Joey Hiykel  1966 Tiger MK1A
B382001072 LRXFE JAL#  661104