Re: Repair Panels

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Repair Panels
From: "Arden Bedell" <sixtysixtiger@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 10:21:28 -0700
The only places I've found that offer a complete front valance are Sunbeam
Supreme http://www.sunbeamsupreme.co.uk, and Aplines West Midlands
http://www.sunbeam-alpine.co.uk/. The example I bought from Sunbeam Supreme
a few years ago was beautiful (and expensive by the time I paid for
shipping) although I was less pleased with the rear valance, but that's a
story for another time.

-- Arden