Winscreen/Vent Window Alignment

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Winscreen/Vent Window Alignment
From: "jntmless" <jntmless@ruralcomm.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jun 2005 06:15:09 -0500
Hey folks -

I'm new to the list as well, although I've been "watching" for a few weeks.

I bought a Tiger a few years ago that pretty much came in boxes.
I'm currently trying to install the windscreen and door internals on the
Tiger(and have been for a long time) and I'm having trouble getting the vent
window and windscreen to align - not so much in and out, but vertically.
There is about a 3/8" gap near the bottom of the vent window, but the top of
the vent window hits the windscreen when the door is closed.  I can't figure
out how to adjust this gap so it is consistent.  Does the windscreen frame
need to be shimmed?  I can't see adjusting the vent window back that far.  I
would sure appreciate any and all advice.

Tom Lessard