Follow-up on stalling

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Follow-up on stalling
From: "Carlo Roberto Bernardino M.D." <crbernardino@mac.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 19:35:56 -0400
Thanks for all the input and advice. Yesterday, upon your collective
advice, I went through the wiring - first under the dash. I found
three frayed grounds wires and a few wires coming off the ignition
switch heading no where in particular. I also had a solid state gauge
regulator I planned on installing on my work bench. So, cleaned up
the wiring and removed the factory stabillizer, replacing it with the
solid state regulator. Anyway, drove to and from work today - no
problems. Before fix - 2 - 3 stalls during my work commute. I do not
want to jinx myself, but maybe a fix. However, I will continue wiring
debugging in the engine compartment this weekend.

However, all this ignition talk got me thinking - what experience do
you have with the Petronix system versus the Crane Cams Electronic
Ignition?

Thanks again.
Rob

Rob's V8Cat