Re: Follow-up on stalling

To: crbernardino@mac.com, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Follow-up on stalling
From: PhastPhill@aol.com
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 20:19:26 EDT
I have a Petronix installed by the PO, seems fine. I now have a new
electronic prob myself. I know i could look on the list and then spend hours
pouring
over the scymatic diagram and hours more under the dash. Followed by  hours in
the hot tub to fix my back. Before i do all that. Here is the prob, I  turn
on the lights, low or high....tach dies, It's a p.o.s anyway .... I  miss the
mech drive on my bugeye......anyway enough whinging....any ideas to  minimize
my under the dash time....?