Re: radiator replacement

To: JHMEARSRN@aol.com, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: radiator replacement
From: PhastPhill@aol.com
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 07:15:55 EDT
My guy used to use modine cores but he said they have been out of business
for a couple of years. He uses a company near London Ontario now.....im in the
great.. not white now.. north.. He is going to try to get a modern 4 row to
fit  by spreading the tanks just a smidge, supplier will sent any size core he
wants,  if the 4 row won't work 3 will for sure but 4 row should. You need to
go to a  shop that does not just change rads but can rebuilt them. Tanks off
boiled and  cleaned, all resoldered and tested etc, this guys did my bugeye rad
back in the  70's and he still around. Ask the local hot rod guys who builds
their rads, and  then stop buy his place.It will be 200 to 300 $ but ya gotta
be  kool.....cheers