Re: radiator replacement

To: <stubrennan@comcast.net>, <JHMEARSRN@aol.com>, <PhastPhill@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: radiator replacement
From: "Ken Ritacco" <ritacco0758@charter.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 15:52:15 -0400
I can recommend the Maine radiator core as well.
I had a local radiator shop recore my stock Tiger radiator ( cost was $300)
with a four core modern fin design from Maine radiator. I'm running a 1965
5 bolt K code 289 ( 271 hp) and it runs at betwwen 180 and 190 even on the
hottest days.
I also upgraded to a Durale 15" flex fan , blocked the horn holes and
installed a custom air dam under the radiator as suggested in the Tigers
United tech tips all at the time I ungraded the radiator so I'm sure all of
these upgrades contributed to a cooler running car.

Ken Ritacco