Re: Fw: Trademark application

To: "Theo Smit" <theo.smit@dynastream.com>,
Subject: Re: Fw: Trademark application
From: "Tony Someone" <tonythetiger@onecliq.net>
Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2005 00:36:41 -0500
If one club or supplier were to step in and put
in the requests, how would that be viewed by the other clubs, suppliers, and
enthusiasts?
Theo and LIST
I too will help as well.
To respond to your question Theo, I can only state my opinion.
Up until now, everyone of us shared the use of the trademark claimed items,
with no one person or group laying claim to any type rights and happily
sharing the use of same with each other. We are a family and as families
will do, we sometimes squabble a bit BUT as families also do, we come
together , as a group and enjoy each others company, break bread with the
other members whom are sometimes only seen every X ammount of years. I think
it is time WE ALL come together again, perhaps for one of the most important
reasons ever. To stop the person who is trying to control what is much more
ours than it has ever been his. Then we can give permission to the clubs, to
SS and other business's, to members of the Marque to use the name or names
just as it has been up until this time. If we come together as a truly
UNITED FAMILY, we can save the name of our Marque and it can never be taken
away again. Together we can stop Mr.Hughes from using Sunbeam any more
freely than the rest of our family. Perhaps IMHO but Im open to a better
idea, one more fair to all of us than what I suggest. respectively so, Tony
Lang
PS- I know this idea needs fine tuned and we need a spokesperson or ALL the
clubs puttng forth a joint effort and the clubs themselves , in the effort,
apply just as Hughes has, if what has been read earlier is true, Im sure the
clubs as a whole has a much longer and strong claim than does he.