Let it end here

To: alpiner2005@hotmail.com
Subject: Let it end here
From: DJoh797014@aol.com
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 18:49:51 EDT
My dearest alpiner2005

Our US Constitution allows me to call anyone any name I wish
be it 'small mided, idiot, etc.'  In some cases libel may be an
issue.

In Illinois, when you threaten injury,
" I would love to kick your simple ass up and down the flats!"
it becomes a felony punishble by up to 1 year and a fine.
I could take your response to our over zealous Prosecutor
and have him file a criminal complaint. The authorities are
very good at tracing internet users.

You are free to call me a simple ass.  But you are not free
to theaten to kick my simple ass.

At my discretion, I will drop this issue.  Please do so also.

Dave