Re: Miles Prototype

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Miles Prototype
From: RMEbstein@aol.com
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2005 11:48:32 EDT
I vaguely remember that there is a museum dedicated to Shelby-related  cars
somewhere in the Northeast. I believe there was a one page article in  Autoweek
magazine. I would agree that the Miles prototype car belongs somewhere  like
that. I don't believe that the seller will get anywhere near $50K for the  car
unless he brings it to the AZ B-J auction held every January. A month  or two
back, one of the Listers had a beautiful unmolested low mileage MK1 that
surprisingly sold on eBay for only $38K. I guess for a few dollars that can be
expensed through his business, the seller is saying "hey, why not try, it's
America."

Rodney