Seat Belts, a safety issue?

To: "'Beamclub'" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Seat Belts, a safety issue?
From: "Stu Brennan" <stubrennan@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2005 21:59:18 -0400
I've always felt that the lap portion of my seat belts was positioned
too high to work properly.  Since I was replacing the belts, I decided
to do some research.  The results are described in my recent article in
the Rootes Review, the Tigers East/Alpines East newsletter.

I have just added this article to the tech tip section of the TE/AE
forum, at:

http://www.teae.org/forum/

Take a look and feel free to kick some other ideas around.  At least
this is better than speculating on Harrington prices ;-)).

Stu Brennan