Re: F4B

To: <pirouette@charter.net>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: F4B
From: "Kathy and Erich Coiner" <kathy.coiner@gte.net>
Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2005 19:36:57 -0700
The hole that is directly behind and on top of the thermostat opening is
supposed to have and elbow fitting for a heater hose.  On my car this hose
goes over to the heater water valve.

The other hole that is down low behind the distributer indent is where the
temp sending unit goes.  At least the sending unit for a Ford Mustang goes
there.  The threads on the Tiger sending unit don't fit the hole. This has
been discussed on this list ad nauseum.

Erich