Harrington Tiger & Miles Car

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Harrington Tiger & Miles Car
From: <jxnichols@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 10:51:17 -0400
"Any reserve price set? I'd be very curious to see what the market will bear
for such a "specialized" offering"

I recall seeing the car for sale on a web site months ago for $150,000.  My
guess is the reserve is around that price.
Although, for $150,000 or so, he will have a lot of competition for the
collector's' dollar.

"It would seem that the market price for the Miles car is $52K or so since
that's what the seller paid for it.  But it appears that's the maximum price.
Don't you just hate it when "investors" get burned?"

This is another car I recall seeing for sale on a web site.  The seller was
asking $75,000. So he was looking for at least that much.   I'm sure he's
crying in his beer right now about his lost profit.

                                                         Jeff