RE: Pertronix

To: "'Holt, Jeff'" <jeff.holt@gs.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Pertronix
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.biz>
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 15:27:16 -0400
Jeff
        Go to any Early Mustang catalog and you should find Pertronix
Ignitor ignition parts, just choose the single point or dual point system
which ever one is correct for your engines distributor; they list them as
"All Ford 8 cyl".
The Ignitor system goes for around $65 and the Ignitor II system about $100.

I've had an Ignitor system in my Tiger for about 20 years with no problems.

The Ignitor II system has some extra features.

Go to http://www.pertronix.com/ to read about product features.

Ron Fraser