Re: Fast & Furious garage, was new Get Smart film

To: bob josten <bobjosten@comcast.net>, Tiger Group
Subject: Re: Fast & Furious garage, was new Get Smart film
From: Stephen Waybright <gswaybright@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2005 10:46:10 -0700 (PDT)
Here's the first reason I have found for me to watch "Fast and
Furious"... I'm now curious to see your garage in the film.

I'd guess they can "lock-in" a few thousand Get Smart movie DVD sales
down the road if they use the Tiger. ;)

I keep looking for Jason Priestley to do some movie or TV show that
features a Tiger (his or another). I also think Steve Carrell is the
perfect guy to play Max Smart.

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs