World Of Speed and other things

To: LSR <land-speed@autox.team.net>,
Subject: World Of Speed and other things
From: drmayf <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2005 12:18:48 -0700
I am thinking that maybe Monday is gonna be decision day for whether or
not we get to race on the salt. My gut feel is yes!  But, I hope it is
smooooottthhhher that SpeedWeek. For those following the exploits of the
WOrld's Fastest Sunbeam Wannabe, I will post the decision as soon as I
know it. We are ready to trailer the car...well almost, gotta spray some
salt preventitive under and over everthing salt can touch. CAr runs as
well as it can without a dyno and putting a lod on the drivetrail. Salt
will be the dyno I guess so tuning should be fun...well maybe. My plans
are to drive up on the 12th, park overnight at the Rainbow truck lot
(unless I can get on the salt the 12th) then motor out on the 13, get
everything unloaded and set up and then head for tech.

Now for the other...

The lady who sold me my trailer has access to a similar trailer. Well,
not really similar but a nice one at that. It is 4 months old, never had
a car in it and is a 10,000 GVW, 28 foot box. It has the rear drop down
stability jacks. Not fancy but not bad either. The gentleman who
purchased the trailer is anxious to sell, so this might be a buy for
someone looking for one.  If yo are interested, shoot me an email off
list and I will send you her phone number where she works (manager).

mayf