Re: Trunk

To: Jeffrey Holt <dadaruso@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: Trunk
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 05 Sep 2005 09:15:37 -0700
Jeff,

I am so sorry you had to go to that terrible routine to remove the
trunk.  Obviously it had to be done at some time.

However, I did not need to be done for the Pertronix installation.
Firstly, the wiring to the coil/distributor/Pertronix is controlled by
the ignition switch, which needs to be left off, with the key in your
pocket.

If this is not secure enough, and you want total battery disconnect, it
was only necessary to remove the battery cable from the starter solenoid
(the other end of the battery cable).

Oh well, all is well that ends well.

The circuit diagram can be found on the TigersUnited Workshop Manual
Electrical Section, and in color.

Tiger Mk I, IA:
http://www.tigersunited.com/resources/wsm/wsmN35.asp

Tiger Mk II: