Re: eBay Book of Norman

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: eBay Book of Norman
From: "Tom Witt" <wittsend@jps.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Sep 2005 21:36:19 -0700
> AT these prices, the Chinese will probably start printing counterfeits
> sometime real soon. Maybe they are already?

  Then we can all wrangle about the authenticity of the book bindings
instead of rivets!  :-)
  I say TAC - TBON.  My signed, printers error edition surely should pass
the test.

 As I recall a number of years back there was "second party" information
that due to the problems with the original publisher Norm wasn't doing
another edition. And, well..., think about it, a new Book of Norman and a
bunch of PO-ed guys who paid a small fortune for the first OR leaving a
legacy of a limited and valuable book for doing nothing.  I won't speak for
Norm, but if it was me..... .

Tom Witt