Tiger Transmission for Sale

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Tiger Transmission for Sale
From: "Will Seay" <wseay@ntelos.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2005 21:15:14 -0400
Got a call from a friend of mine last night.  He said that a friend of his
has uncovered a transmission marked "Tiger".  The transmission is an HEHE
top loader with short tail shaft.  So far it appears to be the genuine
article.  Number on it is 015886. Don't know if that's a serial no. or what.
If anyone is interested in this transmission, e-mail me off the list and
I'll get you in touch with my friend.  The transmission is in Daytona Beach
FL.
Will Seay - B382001570
wseay@ntelos.net