Re: Tiger Breakdown?

To: CoolVT@aol.com
Subject: Re: Tiger Breakdown?
From: drmayf <drmayf@mayfco.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2005 08:36:55 -0700
My first thoughts are electrical. These cars are old but electrical
items never get the attention that mechanical things do. So, a wiring
issue, a fuel pump issue, and a spark issue. Second area would be
distributor mechanical innards like the points and condenser. Everything
else is usually good to go.

mayf