RE: Worn Speedo Gear

To: "'Tom Witt'" <wittsend@jps.net>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Worn Speedo Gear
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 16:44:14 -0400
Tom
        I don't have any good references to which vehicles might have the
15T gear.
Here is what is known from the part #.

 15T C3OZ-17271-A               C3 = 1963       O = Fairlane 1962 - 1968
The automatic gear is the same as far as I know.

I believe some Falcons and very early Mustangs might also have this part but
I'm just guessing.

If you have a really good Ford part guy you can talk to you might be able to
get a complete list of vehicles.(?)

Ron Fraser