RE: Worn Speedo Gear

To: "'Robert Jaarsma'" <jaars@cyberportal.net>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Worn Speedo Gear
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 10:57:47 -0400
Robert
        Here is a list of gears and part numbers;
Cable gears (driven gear);

15T     C3OZ-17271-A    This is the original gear for the Tiger.
16T     C1DD-17271-A
17T     C2DZ-17271-G    C3DZ-17271-B
18T     C0DD-17271-B
19T     C0DD-17271-C    C4DZ-17271-A
20T     C1DD-17271-A    C2DZ-17271-H
21T     C4OZ-17271-A

        I don't think you can find any 14T or 15T gears any more but the 16T
gear is available almost anywhere, Mustangs Unlimited, Sunbeam Specialties
and the like.

        The 15T gear requires a tire with a circumference of around 75
inches; the 16T gear requires a tire circumference around 70 inches for the
speedometer to be accurate.

Ron Fraser