Re: Hard top pics!!! im sorry bout the reply 2x

To: SLaifman@socal.rr.com, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Hard top pics!!! im sorry bout the reply 2x
From: "Joey Hiykel" <v8sunbeamtiger@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2005 19:43:31 -0600
im sorry, but they arent true knock offs. They go on the 4 lugs. But to me
it looks like it could be both. It has a hole alll the way through the
center to where the knock off could go. They big bolt in the middle does not
have threads on the other side, it has a cotterpin thing holding it on.

And i forgot to mention it has a D in the center. I dont know what kind they
are though im sorry. But they have old michelin ZX tires on there. stock???
there is a ton of thread on them so i dont think they are stock. Correct me
if im wrong tho.

Once again im very sorry to send to list 2x. And im glad you reminded me
about the ?. i didnt see it before. If there are any other ?s just be free
to ask. Its always fun to talk about beamers.

here is the picture gallery again if anyone wants it.

http://photobucket.com/albums/a12/V8Tiger/?