Re:Bellhousing

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re:Bellhousing
From: "steve wick" <srwick@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 03 Nov 2005 08:11:18 +0000
I'm new here so sorry if this is a repeat. I tried to reply to the posts
about the bellhousing and it didn't appear to me to have gone through. On
the aluminum/ scattershield debate, I would suggest a third alternative.
Think about using a cast iron truck bellhousing (C5TZ-6392-B or
D1TE-6394-AA) to have something tougher than aluminum but without the size
or alignment issues of a scattershield. These are the parts Ford used on the
Boss 351 Mustangs so they should hold up just fine.

Steve