RE: Four barrel advice for a '66 260 Tiger needed

To: <RMEbstein@aol.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Four barrel advice for a '66 260 Tiger needed
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2005 00:29:55 -0500
Rodney
        Yes they made a separate manifold with Tiger lettering, it is most
likely the same manifold as the Shelby AC Cobra since it also uses Smith
gages.

        Pipe thread has a slight taper; that means that the threads at the
bottom will have a smaller diameter then those at the top.   Straight
threads will have the same diameter everywhere.   You would have to look in
a Machinist handbook to find the exact numbers.

Ron Fraser