RE: Ignition basics...

To: "'Peter Laurinaitis'" <laurin212@yahoo.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Ignition basics...
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 20:26:39 -0500
Peter
        Just about any brand of wires, rotor or cap you buy today are made
from better materials then OEM 40 years ago.
I like the Accel parts but you should be able to buy good parts from any
local auto store.
        If you still have points and condenser, I highly recommend that you
install a Pertronix unit which eliminates the points system with a little
black box under the cap.

Ron Fraser