RE: Booster

To: pfrei900@sbcglobal.net
Subject: RE: Booster
From: "Joey Hiykel" <v8sunbeamtiger@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 07 Nov 2005 19:31:23 -0600
Peter,
i also, had a bad booster when i was making my tiger run. I didnt have all
the 600 dollars it took to have someone else rebuild it for me. So i went a
head and bought the 80 some dollar kit and did it myself, although it took 2
times taking the cover off to lube the big cylindar. It works wonders right
now. It is perfect. But remind you, this is a very hard procedure. I would
love to do it again. I have a 7 inch booster in the basement which i plan on
rebuilding and selling for profit on ebay or on here.