Re: Valve Covers on eBay

To: <RMEbstein@aol.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Valve Covers on eBay
From: "Tony Someone" <tonythetiger@onecliq.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 23:24:19 -0600
I would like to know how you tell orginal LAT covers from repros. I have a
set that is prety old but I dont remember from whom or on which car I took
posesion. What Im running and have waiting is set from CAT, I think and a
set from Rick. What would a person look for if inspecting a set of covers
that are known old but if they are more repros or a set sold orginally as
LAT. And I hope everyone had a wonderful Veternsa Day and to each veteran
amongst us. THANKS for the time you gave and the job you did. It was and is
appreciated by many, myself included. And to all, a good night. TTT