Re: Miles Car - Seed money

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>, <jxnichols@sbcglobal.net>
Subject: Re: Miles Car - Seed money
From: "Tom Witt" <wittsend@jps.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 08:06:48 -0800
>>>Let me be the first to contribute a buck to the cause.<<<

Actually to put things in perspective... . Assuming that there are still
3000 real Tigers out there with each owner dedicated to supporting the
cause, and the Miles Tiger selling for $50,000 (not sure on the last sale
price, but I did find a $69,500 asking price in 2004) then each parties
share rounded to the nearest dollar would be $17. Still quite do-able and
I'm the last guy to let any penny leave my hand un-noticed.
Tom Witt