Re: Horns

To: Rollright@aol.com
Subject: Re: Horns
From: Jeff <jeff@v8tiger.demon.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 15:22:27 +0000
Jim,

the Lucas parts book from 1966 lists the following part numbers for both
the series 5 Alpine and the Tiger:

Horn (when fitted)
                Model   Part number
high note       9H      * 54068099  ( 54068079)
low note        9H      * 54068098 (54068078)

* When ordering, quote part number shown in brackets

Not sure why the re-order number is different - probably another batch
that Lucas wanted to get rid of !!

regards

Jeff

--