Re: Driveshaft and booster

To: <PhastPhill@aol.com>, <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Driveshaft and booster
From: "Tony Someone" <tonythetiger@onecliq.net>
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 10:17:01 -0600
Ive always wondered which booster works the best, the 5 or the 7 inch. My
early Mk1 has a small booster while my S5s have a larger one. Was the change
made because of ability to brake or is the 5 on a Tiger for the convience of
size? I cant remember what servo was on my first Mk1a and I would have to go
to the shop to see which one in on the shelf  from the second Mk1A(the one I
rebuilt) but I think it is a 7 inch. Would someone tell me which servo
which Tiger should have and what, if any, is the advantage of big over small
or visa versa. Thanks, TTT