Re: Driveshaft and booster

To: Tony Someone <tonythetiger@onecliq.net>
Subject: Re: Driveshaft and booster
From: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Nov 2005 10:31:12 -0800
Tony,

The 5" and 7", for the Tiger, have similar actual boost.  The Alpine
version has less.  Easy to check.  Look at the castings and note the
output diameter cast on the aluminum housing.  They will be different
for Alpines and Tigers, and of course the 7 inch TIGER, which was
confined to the Mk II.

___
Steve Laifman
Editor - TigersUnited.com