Re: rear end, manifold, and engine

To: Tiger List <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: rear end, manifold, and engine
From: Jay Peterson <sfm081@rain.org>
Date: Sat, 26 Nov 2005 08:48:44 -0800
Richard,
There is smiths temp sending unit that works perfectly with the Tiger
temp gauge that is smaller in diameter than the standard Tiger one; and
it can be used with the standard Ford manifold threads by using a
reducing bushing. I'm not sure if that is what you have on your car or
whether there is another sending unit that works. I can probably dig up
the part number for the sender I used with a bushing if you are
interested.
Jay Peterson