Re: Unleaded Fuel...

To: laurin212@yahoo.com, tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Unleaded Fuel...
From: CoolVT@aol.com
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2005 14:18:44 EST
Peter,
Your  Tiger, originally, would not have hardened valve seats.  From
everything I've read, unless the car is going to be used in an extreme way like
racing
or pulling a trailer, then it isn't worth worrying about.
I remember this issue coming up very often years ago when leaded gas was
being phased out.  To be honest, it seems to have become a non issue.  I can't
remember anyone on the list ever mentioning it before, so that shows you how
much
people worry about it.  I've never added any additive in 15 years and am
still putting along  (the car sees only street use).
Mark L.