Re: Update from ATL

To: Steve Laifman <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>
Subject: Re: Update from ATL
From: sosnaenergyconsulting <sosnaenergyconsulting@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 08 Dec 2005 10:47:44 -0800
After Mayf propels his Sunbeam to 200 mph, that may be the last
Earthbound record--so, how do we convince NASA to put a Tiger in the
space shuttle cargo bay?  We'd need to find a Tiger owner who wanted his
ashes scattered in space after he'd shuffled off the mortal coil and who
wouldn't mind taking his Tiger with him.  Presumably the 260 block
wouldn't survive re-entry, thus avoiding whacking some innocent
bystander.  Steve, you're a rocket scientist--can you calculate for us
whether the block would completely disintegrate?
Whoops, no, I tell a lie.  From an earthbound standpoint, we'd still
have a few records left: an AmphiTiger, a submersible Tiger (with the
requirement that it re-surface successfully--dropping one off a boat
doesn't count) and the first Tiger on top of Mount Everest. Come to
think of it, that'd be the first CAR on top of Mount Everest--well, at
least it'd be so cold the oil wouldn't leak out and annoy the
environmentalists.

Best Regards
David Sosna