Re: Update from ATL

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Update from ATL
From: "Tom Witt" <wittsend@jps.net>
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2005 08:57:12 -0800
Rob,
  Sorry to hear about your misfortune. While working on my Tiger I have been
on the other side and had a tiny bit of steel get into my eye (it went
through the vent hole in my goggles). The nurse did everything except for
the litteral 45 seconds the doctor took to remove it. The $330 bill was
quite a bit into my budget considering I paid $3,500 for my basket case
Tiger and have put less than $1,000 into it over the past 6 years.
  Had you been around at the time perhaps we could have recipicated. While
no doctor I am handy with C-clamps and a staple gun.  :-)
Tom Witt