Re: Panasports versus Minlites

To: tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Panasports versus Minlites
From: Stephen Waybright <gswaybright@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2005 06:27:14 -0800 (PST)
This may not be the case anymore, but at the time I got my Panasports,
they were a lot cheaper, there were no 16" available from minilite, and
my impression was that Panasport used more modern materials and
production techniques resulting in a much better quality wheel.

As to being period correct, I see that more in the styling than the
brand, and in my eye, the Panasports are a better looking minlite, than
a minilite is.

Stephen