Re: Panasports versus Minlites

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Panasports versus Minlites
From: "Chris and Jodie" <cjcoffel@sonic.net>
Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2005 10:24:56 -0800
I love the looks of the Panasports but they are made in Japan and you can
get Minilites with a polished rim. I've got three Tigers now and I would
never cut sheet metal on any of them now but there have been modifications
in the past by previous owners that are leading me to have one totally
stock, one period correct modified and one.........................HOLY