Re: Grundy

To: tigermaniac@siscom.net, Tigers@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Grundy
From: CoolVT@aol.com
Date: Sat, 10 Dec 2005 11:48:14 EST
I've found that it does make a difference with how much leverage and history
a customer has with an agent.  As in my case I have vehicles, house and an
umbrella policy with this agent and have 7 relatives in the same situation with
him....he does give great service.  He does have influence with the company and
when there are problems, a call to him hurries things along.
If a company does not require pictures and an appraisal of the car when
binding coverage,  there are almost certainly going to be problems if and when
claim arises.
Mark L.