Re: Horn problem - stumped

To: "James Pickard" <geowiz.sgy@cox.net>,
Subject: Re: Horn problem - stumped
From: garywinblad@comcast.net
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 15:13:10 +0000
Jim,
My guess is that it is getting slightly less than 12V.
I would try adjusting the horn, there is a screw on the side.
Don't go very far and take note of where it was set to initially in case you
have
to go back if adjustment doesn't work.  But also, try cleaning all contacts and
look for corroded grounds.
Gary

From: "James Pickard" <geowiz.sgy@cox.net>