Seats

To: "'Beamclub'" <tigers@autox.team.net>
Subject: Seats
From: "Stu Brennan" <stubrennan@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2005 11:20:55 -0500
Is there anything written on any of the sites about replacing the
upholstery and foam?  I thought I'd seen something written a couple
years back, but I searched the various sites this morning without any
luck.

I've priced out all the stuff I'll need from the usual suspects, but I'm
wondering about how difficult it is to do a good job at home.
Specifically, I saw one home job where the new upholstery did not
conform to the contours of the seat bottom, it was just straight across
from the high points on the sides.  Not what I want.

So, is there any info out there?

Stu