Re: Looking for a Roll Bar

To: "Ronak, TP \(Timothy\)" <Timothy.Ronak@crna.akzonobel.com>,
Subject: Re: Looking for a Roll Bar
From: garywinblad@comcast.net
Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2005 16:51:13 +0000
Tim,
While I am not positive, I am pretty sure the "Show" designation came from the
lawyers in about the early '90's.  Before that the same bar was sold as a Roll
bar and I have heard that they do hold up in a roll.  My circa mid-70's
AutoPower bolt in bar (made in San Diego as I recall) has a sticker that says
SCCA Race Approved.
Gary
From: "Ronak, TP (Timothy)" <Timothy.Ronak@crna.akzonobel.com>