Re: Theif of Time

To: <tigers@autox.team.net>, "Steve Laifman" <SLaifman@socal.rr.com>
Subject: Re: Theif of Time
From: "Tom Witt" <wittsend@jps.net>
Date: Sun, 1 Jan 2006 12:14:10 -0800
Don't feel bad Steve, I got a Garmin GPS for pennies on the dollar this
Friday. Unfortunately, I didn't know about the leap second until today. So,
it is only after the fact I realized I could have seen it occur in real
time. Well..., look at it this way, it pushes every other second ahead so we
can still chase after those (preferably in a Tiger)!!!
Tom Witt