RE: Looooooow Gas Mileage Question

To: "'Steve Sage'" <fastsage@cox.net>, "'Tigers'"
Subject: RE: Looooooow Gas Mileage Question
From: " Ron Fraser" <rfraser@bluefrog.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2006 01:51:59 -0500
Steve
        The air filter is the first place to start your quest for better gas
mileage.
2nd     Fuel pressure too high or the carb fuel floats are adjusted wrong
3rd     Check the power valve in the carb; it maybe leaking or is the wrong
one and is opening too soon

But if you are really happy with the performance of the car; don't look at
the fuel mileage just fill the tanks and drive.

Ron Fraser